Terrible Experience!!!!! Resulted in Major Complications After Surgery!!! - Raleigh, NC

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Decided to have the procedure due to being lacking...

Decided to have the procedure due to being lacking in the buttocks area. The consultation went great however I felt a little rushed due to the office being busy. Felt like with the money I was spending he could of spent more time. But regardless I went thru with the surgery it took much longer than expected. Unfortunately, I had some complications after surgery about two weeks later I had some weird fluid leaking from my incision. I returned to the clinic and had it drained however the doctor did not fully explain what happened. I also ended up with a very ugly permanent scar that did not go away. One thing that you must know about implants is that it is not like breast implants you only can fit a certain size implant in your butt where with breast implants you can choose the size. It was not worth the price and I wish I went to another doctor especially since I have this ugly scar and no visible difference in my butt size.
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Terrible customer service. Gave me ugly scar that has not gone away!!!!! Also, had major complications after surgery. Waste of money.