Consultation - Disappointed

I visited Dr. Law's office for a consultation for...

I visited Dr. Law's office for a consultation for a breast augmentation. The facility is very nice, and Dr. Law was as well, but I ultimately decided this was not the surgeon for me. He recommended a course of treatment that included fat grafting, multiple surgeries, and leaving awkward remains of areola skin until a final corrective surgery. The doctor's assistant told me, "You don't have to do this," before I left, which struck me as odd, given that she works for the surgeon. After my appointment, I had a bit of bad luck with my car battery dying, and while not surgery-related, I was put off by how unhelpful the front staff person was, especially as it took her almost half an hour to realize it was her car next to mine, preventing me from jumping my car.

Personal car story aside, I'm leaving this review, because, now that I have found my surgeon, I can more clearly articulate why Dr. Law's office won't be my provider. Between the course of treatment suggested and the staff not making me feel comfortable, it wasn't the choice for me. I recommend that everyone get at least a second opinion, especially if you are like me and will need something slightly more complicated than an augmentation. As I said, Dr. Law was very nice and respectful, so he may be the surgeon for you, but he was not for me.
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon