40 Something Busy Emergency Services Director - Raleigh, NC

Working in healthcare one sees the best and worst...

Working in healthcare one sees the best and worst of people. I'm also very aware of the quality measures and expectations surrounding the delivery of care. Dr. Morea and his amazing staff exemplify quality and professionalism. From the first consultation, to surgery day, to follow up thereafter, they were courteous, professional, answered any and all questions, and made me feel prepared and comfortable. Dr. Morea is an expert in his field. He set realistic expectations and far exceeded mine. Most importantly, the service Dr. Morea provided me was invaluable. He instilled a confidence and a more positive body image and he did it with dignity. His expertise is unmatched. I would recommend Dr. Morea to anyone who desires a quality experience with a reliable outcome. I have a full understanding why Dr. Morea has been selected repeatedly as one of America's top plastic surgeons.
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Quite possibly the best healthcare experience I've ever had, Dr. Morea and his staff exemplify professionalism and kindness combined with expertise. That is a rarity in the health care industry today.