21 Years Old Breast Augmentation

I had the best experience I could have imagined...

I had the best experience I could have imagined and a very quick recovery. I was extremely nervous about the surgery itself and anxious about the results. My nurse and the rest of the staff were wonderful! They were was so accommodating and made me feel very comfortable and relaxed about everything telling me about their qualifications and explaining every step of the process to me. I went from a B cup to a full D and my breasts fit my body and my frame just as I was hoping. Recovery was extremely easy and besides mild soreness I was fine and comfortable all throughout recovery.
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Morea was the best pick for what I needed. His calm demeanor and ability and willingness to answer all my questions was very calming in what can be a scary process. He is more than qualified and his helpful staff makes you feel at home. I would recommend any friend or family member to him in the Triangle Area!