Best Decision of my Life - Raleigh, NC

One of the best decisions of my life was to get...

One of the best decisions of my life was to get breast implants and that is because I made the right decision by choosing Dr. Law as my surgeon.

I live in the DC area and before I met Dr. Law, I met with three top plastic surgeons in the DC/MD/VA area. They all suggested to implant through infra-mammary incision because it would be easier for placement of the silicone implant. However, when I asked if they could implant through the armpit, they seemed a little reluctant. I've researched online, and haven't felt that I met the right doctor who could make me look natural and beautiful. The last thing I wanted was to look like I had gotten plastic surgery. Finally I met with Dr. Law, in NC.

I immediately felt comfortable with Dr. Law the first second I met him. I have been in the medical field for the majority of my career and I felt that Dr. Law genuinely cared about my wants and needs. He took his time to measure and made sure that the outcome of the surgery would be exactly what I was looking for. I was a small small A, and I am 5'6", and weigh 120Ibs. We both carefully and thoroughly made a decision on the Sientra textured moderate profile 305cc implants. I feel amazing, a few weeks after surgery, my breasts were starting to settle and they looked completely natural. The surgery felt like a breeze.

I always dreaded going to the beach with friends, but since the surgery I've been confident and worry free in a bikini. I am not ashamed of myself anymore in front of people. My boyfriend, family, and friends had no idea that I had gotten implants until I told them. My friends assumed that I was just a late bloomer and somehow my breasts and confidence bloomed at age 30. When I met my ex-boyfriend he told me that I had really perfect breasts, he had no idea they were implants, and I chuckled.

Dr. Law met my expectations. He is honest, has extreme knowledge and is compassionate and caring for his patients. My new breasts feels like they were always meant to be mine, they feel and look natural. The scars under my arm pits are barely noticeable. Dr. Michael law is a miracle doctor.
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon