39 Years Old, 5'5", 112 Lbs, Deflated A Cup to C Cup, 210cc round, smooth silicone - Raleigh, NC

I wasn't sure I'd actually post a review on here,...

I wasn't sure I'd actually post a review on here, but I have found its pretty hard to find reviews for "smaller" implants so I thought I'd share my story.
I've always been smal-chested, but breastfeeding my child for 15 months did me in. He is now 6 and I'm not having anymore children, so decided to fix my boobs as they made me really sad every time I saw them.

4 week update

I've gotten through the worst of the recovery and starting to feel back to my normal self at this point. I have my 1 month follow up appt on Thursday and look forward to being cleared for more exercise now that my energy level has increased.

I haven't been professionally measured yet but I did try on a bra that was a 34 C and it fits, so I think I've achieved my desire to have enough of an increase to justify the surgery without going bigger than I wanted.

Updated pics attached.

4 week frontal before/after

Almost 2 months

Official 1 month before/after shots

Attaching the official before/after shots from my PS. These afters were taken at my 1 month appointment; I had new ones taken at my 3 month appointment in January but don't have those back yet.

Bra shopping at 4 months post op

I finally went to try on real bras and for best in a 34 C or 32 D (which blows my mind).

Updated photos

I'm coming up on 5 months post-op and really feeling like these boobs have always been with me!

10 months

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Law is everything I was looking for in a surgeon: he's conservative, committed to a natural-looking aesthetic, very well-trained, and a nice man to boot. It's no wonder patients travel from all over the country to see him. I did not go into my consultation with pre-conceived notions of what kind of implants I wanted or how many CCs; I simply described my goal to fill out what breastfeeding had depleted and emphasized the desire for a natural result. I relied on his expertise in choosing the best profile and size and I'm so glad I did. At 4 months post-op, my breasts look and feel natural and nobody would ever guess I've had surgery.