26 Years Old. 2 Children. 260cc High Profile Gel Under Muscle. Raleigh, NC

Tired of having NO breasts. Done having children,...

Tired of having NO breasts. Done having children, decided it was my time to invest in myself. This is the best, BEST, thing I have ever done! Worth every single penny! This was seriously the easiest procedure, no pain whatsoever, and back to my normal self in THREE days!!! Still trying to take it easy and not lift, but everything is great! No swelling, no bruising, just instant boobs!!

Here are a few pics from my first few days.

No pain. Very easy. 260cc under muscle!! They look very tight still.

Day 5 after Surgery.

Slightly squishy. Zero pain. Loving them!

Day 5 after surgery

Starting to get squishy. Zero pain. Loving them!

I am 5'2" and 100lbs

I forgot to update my weight (100lbs) and my height (5'2")

I also wanted to add that when I was looking to get this done in the first place, there were hardly any profiles that matched what size implants my body could hold. So it was important to me that I document my BA for any of the other petite women out there who may be wondering. My particular case: My body is so petite that my breast cavity simply would not hold a bigger size implant. The dr went with the largest size he could, 260cc. I wish I could have larger implants, I really do. I would love that. BUT this is ALL my body would hold... so I trusted my surgeon. Each day the results get better and better. They get softer, they fluff a little more. High profile was definitely the best bet too. I am loving the side projection. And once the implants settle in and down, and once they fluff completely, I should be able to move them togehter in bras to create "cleavage." So that will be my next accomplishment!

Had my one week check up at drs today!

Dr said everything is healing nicely, showed me how to do the breast massage (which does not hurt, but feels insanely weird inside) and he also told me to massage my scars! I was told I no longer to need the band or surgical bra! Only soft bras for now until after my one month check up! And I can start sleeping laying down!! No more sleeping inclined! Very happy! Side note: they seem to have fluffed a little more overnight!

You definitely have to give them time to "fluff"

I just realized how much they have "come out" or "fluffed" in just 6 days. I'm excited to see how much more they will do, as they are still very firm. This picture is from day one as soon as I got home from surgery and then day 6!

picture to show how much they fluff

This is a picture of day one right after surgery to day 6. Do not judge your implants until they begin to fluff!! I am certain mine still have more to go!! This is exciting! Such a transformation!

day 1 vs day 6

Day 1 vs day 6
Accidentally deleted the picture before

260cc High Profile 8 Days PO

260cc is sexy too!! The amount of confidence this surgery has given me is INSANE!! I am loving my new self!!!

Unidentified Mark has shown up on my right nipple

I need help figuring out what this mark is??!! It feels smooth and numb. My nipple hurts badly.. feels very tight. This mark has shown up out of nowhere. My implants are 13 days old. Any ideas?

15 days Post

I am 2 weeks after surgery. They have settled some more. Still zero pain. I am beginning to have "booby blues." I feel like they are smaller than I dreamed they would be. BUT they are small because I AM SMALL and this size is all the surgeon said would fit. I am also not satisfied with the large gap between each breast. I am hoping that with time, and as they soften, the gap will go away. Right now, they do not even move together. I really want them to move together to create cleavage. Part of me is worried I will never have cleavage. Any ideas if or when? And it could be that I am exhausted and just going through PMS. I work 13 hour days in the hair salon, then come home and be a mom to 3 kids and a housewife (after a long day of work) ... so I'm running on E - may be why I am feeling "blue." I am happy I am not flat chested anymore, I should just keep reminding myself that I guess.

5 weeks post

Very happy! They have softened up a bit more. Still have a ways to go. I have been properly bra sized. I am actually a "sister size" ... my correct size is a 30D.

5 weeks post

Properly bra sized: 30D. It is a "sister size"
Donald Oschwald

Amazing staff! So nice! So warming! Made me feel very well taken care of! Extremely professional!