Bbl with Projection - Raleigh, NC

I'm 22 after childbirth. I want to upgrade myself...

I'm 22 after childbirth. I want to upgrade myself because my family is complete. Ladies I live in NC and I am looking for a doctor on the east coast to do a bbl( nice contour, shaping and projection) . my current butt size is mediocre. And I want more of a bubble but not like big. Any good recommendations with reviews and photos of work. I don't like when doctors don't post there work its very untrustworthy. Please reply as soon as possible i am planning now. But need a doctor/artist to feel confident about.

Rami. G and Doctor Llorent

I plan on going to spectrum. And I am coming from NC I wanted to know any tips on recovery housing, transportation from airport, massages, and follow ups. As well as the garments I need to purchase and helpful result lasting tips. My biggest question is how long do out of town PPL stay and what's the main way to move around. I have seen their work and I think its the best I came by. Dr jimmerson in GA has a issue with some dolls going severely anemic I didn't like that. I forgot why I did not choice dr salama. I also wanted to know what diets should be followed and how to sleep after surgery. And how to prevent blood clots.

I'm going with either doctor rami ghurni or llorent.