Subtly Awesome: Mary at Skin Raleigh is the Best! - Raleigh, NC

I have had botox on and off probably 7-8 times...

I have had botox on and off probably 7-8 times over the course of several years. A dermatologist has done it several times, a nurse injector at another PS practice did it once, and then Mary did mine back in May (and again yesterday).

Mary is hands down the best BY FAR! She looked at my face as the "whole picture" and not just my forehead and in between the brows which is all I thought I needed. She suggested a few little injections around my small crow's feet, which I had not been really concerned about. However, after I did the crow's feet, it made a HUGE difference.

She thought that a little filler in my cheeks (separate price) would really help too. So I considered that over the summer and just got it done yesterday-and I love it. It looks "subtly awesome!" My face looks almost like it did in high school, yet no one can tell that I've had anything done. My sister-in-law just said that I look younger and younger every time she sees me and she doesn't suspect a thing ;)
Mary at Skin Raleigh