Botox Newbie - Raleigh, NC

I received free Botox units after my breast...

I received free Botox units after my breast augmentation because of the brand implant I chose. I finally took the plunge and went in to the med-spa portion of my plastic surgeon's practice, called Skin Raleigh.

After looking over many reviews here on Real Self, I was actually a bit nervous to have it done. There have been a few reviews where the person says Botox has totally messed them up for the worse. While the majority of reviews are positive, it is hard to discount the negative reviews.

I was lucky to be treated by a wonderful veteran nurse with over 20 years experience. She was right on the money with how it would feel, how I would look and how long it would take for me to see a difference. I was also lucky that Gretta was manning the front desk to check me in and able to talk to be about my fears and tell me about her experiences with Botox.

I did not have any side effects except for a small headache the day after. And I absolutely love the results. The lines on my forehead have diminished and the ones between my eyebrows have as well. I had some put around my crow's feet but as they were not very deep the impact there is minimal.

Would I do this again? Yes! I truly enjoy how refreshed my face looks and it makes me feel more confident. This was the prefect addition the Mommy Makeover I had!

The procedure was performed at the Skin Raleigh offices, which is the med-spa portion of the Davis & Pyle Plastic Surgery offices. Andrea was a pro at what she does and able to talk me through the procedure and alleviate any nervousness. She explained the outcome and what to expect, and everything came out just as she said it would. Totally happy with her bedside manner and professionalism.