Beautiful, Natural Results - Breast Augmentation + Fat Grafting - Raleigh, NC

I've always wanted a breast augmentation, but was...

I've always wanted a breast augmentation, but was self conscious people would whisper "oh those are fake." After having frustrating consultations in Orlando, I decided to look into doctors out of state who shared my goal of natural results. I'm so happy that I stumbled upon Dr. Law's reviews and before/after photos because I couldn't have asked for more perfect results.

During my initial consultation with Dr.Law, he made me feel extremely comfortable. He spent the whole appointment with me - trying on various implant sizes and drawing on me to show the implant position and explain the surgery itself. I walked out of the appointment knowing he was "the guy."

He seeks perfection for all of his patients and the results show it! I couldn't have asked for anything better. I am a slender 5'7 and was previously an A/B cup and am now a full C cup. My breasts are in the ideal position and are the perfect size for my body type.

It was well worth the travel and expense to have such an experienced perfectionist be my plastic surgeon. I would recommend Dr.Law to anyone seeking natural results!
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon