35 Years Old, 8 Month Old Baby, Breast Augmentation - Raleigh, NC

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Being a new mom to a beautiful 8 month old son my...

Being a new mom to a beautiful 8 month old son my breast needed help. I went in with breast implants already as I had a procedure done in my early twenties. So I needed them replaced and more so I needed the volume back that I had before baby. My doctor carefully went over all options with me as well as size and type of implant. He took the time to answer all my concerns and questions before and after the procedure. I am now 2 months post surgery and I love my new breasts. I definitely have my sexy back! I couldn't be more pleased with how everything has turned out. Well worth the investment!!
Durham Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Franklin was very attentive to all of my concerns and questions. He was very engaging and made my husband and I feel confident about our decision. I am very pleased with the outcome of my breast surgery. I have already recommended Dr.Franklin to a friend of mine for the same procedure.