27 Year Old Mom of Two. Tummy Tuck for Extra Skin. 1 Week Post Op - Raleigh, NC

I've wanted a tummy tuck for a long time. The...

I've wanted a tummy tuck for a long time. The final push for me was a vacation my husband and I are going on later this year. After an insane amount of research online. I decided Dr. Morea seemed the best all while exceeding with great reviews from patients. Well, I'm happy to say now I'm one of them. My tummy tuck was a week ago yesterday, and I feel great. Right from the beginning Dr. Morea and his amazing staff were so positive and upbeat it made me feel at ease about the fact that I'm asking/trusting them to cut off a part of me... Surgery went the best I could have expected and I was truly down for the count and sleeping sideways on the couch or what I call "Fort Knox" because of the protection of cushions around me against my sweet little kids (4 and 1. I'm sure you understand). After returning one week later I had my first drain removed, and the following day the other. Now I feel comfortable sleeping in an oversized recliner. But I'm forcing myself not to do anything else (this to me is the hardest, I feel like I can do most things at this point) to avoid extra fluid. (Eye on the prize!). All in all I hope those of you looking for a cosmetic surgeon seriously consider Dr. Morea and all his staff. They are wonderful and absolutely deserve any business you're looking to do. If I had more I would be there in a heartbeat! Good luck! I will post my before pictures when I goto the doctor next as I didn't keep any on my phone.
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

I met Dr. Morea at my initial consultation. He and the nurse were very nice and supportive of the tummy tuck I was wanting to do. He is confident but by no means cocky, and just a down to earth nice man. They are all easy to talk to and explain everything thoroughly. None of them rushed through any directions either in appointments or on the phone. They are just great people and I would trust them again no problem.