Mommy Makeover: 28 Years Old, 3 Kids Back-to-back, and Loss of 30lbs Gave Me Lots of Loose Skin! - Raleigh-Durham, NC

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

When I found out I was pregnant with my third...

When I found out I was pregnant with my third child, I was already 10lbs heavier than I was with my other two. During the pregnancy, I reached my ultimate high in weight of 182 and I am only 5'4". Once I gave birth and was able to exercise again, I was down to 161lbs. From there I lost another 30lbs. I had so much loose skin that it would get stuck in my zipper sometimes. I had to wear only high rise bottoms or Spanx to keep the loose skin "in". This was my motivation to get a consult for a mommy makeover.
I went to my consult approximately one month before the procedure. Dr.Franklin was phenomenal! He never once made me feel uncomfortable or bad about myself. He was very honest, professional, and gentle. He originally suggested a mini tuck. After the consult, Dr Franklins staff was just as amazing as he was. They were extremely kind and empathetic without sympathy which is exactly what I needed! No pitty, just an understanding of my situation.
At my pre-op appointment, Dr Franklin re-examined me and felt there was just a bit more he could do to give me the exact tummy I desired so he changed my surgery a little and I am glad he sought after perfection and was willing to take a second look!

On the day of the procedure, the entire staff went out of their way to make me feel comfortable! They were amazing at working with my military situation and made me feel like my wants and needs came first! The operation went smoothly!

Now I am two weeks post operation and I couldn't be happier! Dr Franklin and his staff have been extremely patient with my 5 million questions! They have done nothing but truly make this entire situation feel good! I am impressed by the craftsmanship of Dr Franklin and I am very excited to see the final results once I am fully healed!
Durham Plastic Surgeon

As stated above, Dr Franklin is extremely professional, honest, and kind! His upbeat personality makes all interactions fun! His experience is obvious and without arrogance! He truly is a joy!