Fantastic Results!! 50 Year Old, Natural Looking Results. Lower Facelift, Lower Bleph, Necklift and Fat Grafting - Raleigh, NC

I initially went to see Dr. Law about a revision...

I initially went to see Dr. Law about a revision for a bad lower bleph which had been performed by another surgeon. I was so impressed with Dr. Law that I inquired about a neck lift too. I felt instantly impressed and at ease with his recommendations. My experience with Dr. Law was on a completely different level than my previous experience with the other surgeon. I traveled three hours to see Dr. Law, but knowing what I know now, I would travel much further. Dr. Law has a keen eye. He studied my face thoroughly before making recommendations. When he marked me for surgery, he looked like an artist, drawing on a canvass. My results have far exceeded my expectation.
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Initially I was really impressed with Dr. Laws education and experience. However, his bedside manner and mild manner made me feel very comfortable with him. He did not rush during the initial consult. He studied my face and neck from all angles. He pointed out things that I had not even noticed. I am very happy with my results. I highly recommend Dr. Law.