Post Gastric Bypass - Mother of Two Needed Some Nipping and Tucking Done. Raleigh-Durham, NC

I am a divorced 44 yr old mother of two teenage...

I am a divorced 44 yr old mother of two teenage children. I had a gastric bypass four years ago, and I lost a total of 110lbs when I had my bypass. My tummy "overhang" and my sagging breast, while they could be somewhat covered with my clothes, were two features that I hated about my body. Being single, I wanted to feel good about myself again when I went out on a date. I also worked very hard to lose all my weight, I wanted to feel good about looking at myself in the mirror one more time.
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Morea came highly recommended to me by a friend that had breast implants. After seeing her results, I set up an appointment with him. From the very first appointment, I have been extremely impressed and pleased with the professionalism and care I have been treated. Since I had a tummy tuck and a breast lift with implants done, I have spent a great deal of time in Dr. Morea's office the last two and half months. While it has only been a short while since I have had my procedures done, I am very pleased with the results. I would highly recommend Dr. Morea to my closest friends and family.