Wonderful Experience

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary
Adelaide Physician

From the first appointment until my last check over, the care and attention I received was wonderful. Having had upper / lower abdominal's and flanks done in Nov 2016, right from day one, the whole procedure exceeded my expectations. At each step, everything was explained. I had a twilight procedure which was pain free and had no side affects. The first week was more uncomfortable than really painful, and due to the areas involved, some tasks were difficult to do, getting in and out of bed, putting socks on etc. I had regular check ups over the next 6 weeks and massages which really were soothing. I think the recovery time needed is a huge variable, depending on which areas were done and volume. Common sense says: Just don't rush it. 5 months on, and I have no concerns at all. My new body shape is fantastic and I am very pleased with the outcome. I think what is important is that you have a realistic idea of what the outcome will be and Dr Rahbar explains those facets which effect the final result. I have no hesitation in recommending Dr Rahbar and his staff.