Adelaide Physician

I visited Dr Rahbar back in Jan of 2017 & after meeting with him for the first time i know that i didn't need to see anyone else for what i was about to get done that's how comfortable he made me feel. I booked the procedure of having Vaser High Definition Liposuction to my stomach, chest/man boobs & flanks for the 3rd Feb 2017 & after being marked up (see attached photo's) i started to understand that the doctor had a bit of work in front of himself. With-in 10 mins that's all i remember other then my wife picking me up & driving me home. Yes the first few nights were somewhat uncomfortable & i did leak a little from the holes in the side of me, but the next day i was completely off the pain killers & moving around a bit, be it somewhat slowly. Over the next few days i was surprised how quickly i started to recover & with-in 3 weeks i was back playing golf. I look at myself in the mirror each day now & see a completely different person then the one i was looking at back in Jan, i feel more confidant in myself & the way i look makes me feel 20 years younger (currently 59) don't feel ashamed anymore by taking my shirt off at the beach or even at home doing the lawns. If you get this done keep it to yourself as you'll see as i did your mates will start to ask you what you have been doing lately to get back into shape, lets keep it our secret. If you want to change you life & are unhappy with your current body image make the investment. In closing you will not find a better team from the boss down if you go to see Dr Erfan Rahbar at Cosmos Clinic in Adelaide.