Can we please clone this talented individual?!

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary
Beverly Hills Physician

PROCEDURE: breast augmentation; inframammary incision AGE: 27 yo Dr. Rahal was my first choice which was based on his training at renowned institutions and the multitude of postive reviews left by other patients. Since the initial consultation, I felt confident I had made the right choice in selecting him as my plastic surgeon. I had several questions in mind, but after he finished his presentation I had only a few questions left because he was very thorough and informative. Let me emphasize he made it a priority to help me make the perfect choice to ensure the longevity of a successful procedure and meet my expectations. 3 days post-op, I was already feeling like my normal self again. When I was able to finally look at myself in the mirror I noticed something remarkable, I had no bruising. Many factors can contribute to the healing process, but a major one is highly dependent on the way the plastic surgeon handles the tissue during the operation. He did such a fantastic job and by carefully following his instruction I was able to return to work in a little less than two weeks. Any questions I had pre/post op were answered almost instantly and meticulously. He truly makes himself available for his patients when his patients need him. Out of all the physicians I have encountered, Dr. Rahal truly demonstrates genuine care for his patients. Not only is he passionate about his work, but he is amazing at it. Thus far I have recommended him to my close friends as they are all in love with the results :)