Breast Augmentation: Happy With My Results!

Beverly Hills Physician

Dr. William Rahal did such an amazing job! I am happy and satisfied with his work of art. I couldn't be happier with my breast augmentation! I consulted with other doctors before I decided Dr. Rahal was the right surgeon for me. He is professional, yet also kind, and caring in regards to his patients. He has great bedside manner; definetly patient and will answer any questions and concerns pertaining to procedure. His staff is also welcoming and sweet (Specially Sara). I am loving my results! From the third to the fourth day, I started to recover well. Not to say immediately after surgery I wasn't, but it is surgery, so there is slight change in energy and decrease in physical activity. Nonetheless, It's worth it, you won't regret it! Overall recovery has been good for me. Thankful that I am continuing to recover well; 17 days post op. Furthermore, Dr. Rahal is spectacular at what he does, his work is almost unbelievably real. My breast look so natural that it almost looks as if no work was performed, of course, aside from making my breast noticeably beautiful.