Highly skilled and compassionate. Could not be happier.

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

I had a large bump which turned out to be an epidermal cyst that popped up on my chin. I had cysts before but nothing like this. I tried all of the over the counter remedies and went for several rounds of steroid injections as well. Nothing seemed to work. Close to a year of trying anything to help flatten it, I felt the only way to remove it was through surgery. I consulted with Dr. Lesley Rabach and she agreed. She explained the process in detail which made me feel very comfortable. Realizing that there may be a little scar can make some people nervous but this cyst was so unsightly, I was ready to do it immediately. The whole process took less than 30 minutes and when she removed it, I was surprised to find out it was larger than I thought since part of it was deeper in the skin. I had a few stitches and when it was removed I immediately noticed a huge improvement. She was so delicate and precise, one week later the scar is barely visible. I feel it will completely go away. It feels so smooth and bump free!!! I cannot thank Dr. Rabach enough and I highly recommend her for her amazing work.