I found my forever Doctor!

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

I found my forever doctor! First, the office, it's elegant, immaculate, and spa-like and is very conveniently located near Union Square. Madison, who works at the front desk, is welcoming, warm, and professional (thank you Madison!). I had several concerns about my face looking tired and met with Dr. Rabach to discuss my options. I was immediately comfortable with her. I never felt in any way pressured or as though she was trying to add procedures I didn't need - in fact, her approach was more conservative. I told her my tear troughs bothered me but because I had such a bad time with bruising and swelling in the past (2+ weeks before I could go to work) I was too nervous to repeat the procedure. Dr. Rabach said she loved doing eyes and explained how her technique rarely resulted in bruising so I decided to go ahead with the procedure. I felt so confident in her ability after my consultation that I was actually looking forward to the appointment. The procedure was pain-free, I had absolutely no bruising at all, and my eyes look fantastic. Also, the filler she injected in key areas around my face had exactly the effect she predicted - refreshed. Again, no swelling or bruising. Not only is she THE "Top Doc" in my opinion but also a genuine, kind, and caring person. A real GEM!