Arm Lift is So Worth It! - Delafield, WI

Having lost 150+ lbs, I have a lot of loose...

Having lost 150+ lbs, I have a lot of loose hanging skin and resistant fat. My arms bothered me the most. In fact I have been truly embarrassed by them for years. I had to buy clothing 2 sizes larger just to fit my arms. I reached my goal weight in March 2016 and I was looking for a good plastic surgeon in the Milwaukee area. I found several options and began booking consultations. I wanted to get my arms done now, followed by a tummy tuck and breast lift with small implants. After that I will likely address my now missing rear and thighs and quite possibly a neck lift.
Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon

After speaking with Dr. Parkins assistant Ashley, I already knew I was going to like her. At my consultation they took as much time as my husband and I needed. Together we came up with the appropriate plan for me. I felt that Dr. Parkins just gets it and certainly made me feel very comfortable even standing there with all my loose hanging skin which is very embarrassing to me. As she examined me, I seriously felt like she is an artist. She can visualize exactly what things will look like given your current situation. We were convinced this would be my surgeon within the first 15 minutes. She took her time, answered all of our questions, had Ashley prepare a bid and we were all set to go. I met her on Monday and she had an opening on Thursday morning. Because I had recently had a large set of labs and stress test, she did a quick exam, got all my results from my general doctor and met me at the hospital Thursday morning. I was so excited to get this done. When I woke from surgery I was in a compression garment but could see already that my arms were beautiful, exactly what I was hoping for. I did have some trouble with swelling and used the after hours number a few times now. Ashley and Dr. Parkins have gone out of their way to answer my questions and take care of me. I am thrilled we chose her and look forward to my future procedures. I am only just a week post op and the bruising and swelling have gone way down and I can tell how great they look. My arms look 20 years younger. Everytime my husband sees them he says WOW!