Test Review, unable to remove

So I'm 27 and still combating acne on a good day....

So I'm 27 and still combating acne on a good day. Earlier in the year my skin was finally clearing up with the exception of a few dark spots. My skin routine included Aveeno Clear Complexion Foam Wash and Moisturizer, used in the morning and at night. Once per week or every two weeks I would use Franks Body Facial Scrub for exfoliation. In March, I went on vacation to visit my family in South Carolina. I'm not sure what triggered it ( the food or climate change maybe), but my acne started popping back up with a vengeance on my chin. Things only got worse when I got back home. Desperate for a solution, I was spending money every week on products that was only making my skin worse ( products listed below). I was experiencing pustule acne, oily skin, and flesh toned bumps. The salicylic acid in the Aveeno was effective in getting rid of the acne itself but the dark spots would from immediately after and left a more unsightly mark than the acne itself. Most of my acne appeared on my cheeks ( prominently the right cheek) , my chin, and jaw line. Finally, I went to see a dermatologist and was prescribed Epiduo. I hadn't heard much about this product despite the many commercials seen by peers. But at this point I was at the mercy of my acne.