Lookin Good at 37! Quincy, IL

Unable to get rid of the belly fat I started...

Unable to get rid of the belly fat I started researching liposuction. Dr. Philpott came HIGHLY recommended by clients. I decided to take the plunge and go in for a consultation. Dr. Philpott made me feel extremely comfortable and his personality was out of this world- we instantly clicked. Next thing you know i was scheduling an appointment. I'm VERY happy with the results- I feel like a brand new person! The time needed to recover from work was only 2 days as well- you can't beat that!! I highly recommend the procedure & Dr. Philpott is a must!

Dr. Philpott made me feel at ease immediately. He has a wonderful sense of humour which is important to me, especially when standing in front of others in the nude! He made sure I understood every step of the procedure. And the follow up- WOW! Dr. Philpott and staff really seemed to care about how I was feeling the days after the procedure and I had several follow up appointments in the weeks to come. I HIGHLY recommend a consultation with Dr. Philpott!