34, Big Weight Loss-still Looked Heavy - Quincy, IL

I am a mother of 2 and had "let myself go" while...

I am a mother of 2 and had "let myself go" while taking care of them the last 5 years. In November 2013 I promised a new life for myself. I got healthy- working out, eating right... Lost 150 pounds. I still looked big due to loose skin and was very down on my appearance. Ethan changed all of that for me. He completely understood my feelings, making sure I knew how awesome it was that I put all my effort into losing the weight. Made sure to give me every detail about the surgery and answered all my husbands questions too. He gave me the best information for how to manage everything post surgery with my kids and family. I also had a breast lift during this time so that I could have the self-esteem I deserved from everything I had done. The surgery went very well, smooth operation with very minimal scarring and a great recovery time!
After a year since my surgery, my body looks great! I even had the nerve to put on a swimsuit- and I looked DAMN good!

Great communication. Thoughtful/helpful to my husband and children, with questions and after-care inquiries. I felt like I wasn't just a "pay-day" but a real human being with a family. He was very personable and understanding to my needs. Excellent skills- my body has never looked better and my spirits are completely back up to were they belong.