36 years old, Gold Coast.

Since I was young, I don't like the shape of my...

Since I was young, I don't like the shape of my nose because its wide and flat.I had my rhinoplasty February 2011.surgery went really well and I'm extremely pleased with the outcome.It feels and looks so natural.I love my new nose! It was exactly what I had dreamed of! It enhance my entire looks and helped boost my self-esteem.

36 yrs old from Gold Coast

It's just my before-and-after photo that I need to re-post because my very curious 4yr old nephew accidentally found my iPhone inside my drawer and start cropping the posted photos. Unfortunately I can't remove them. I hope realself team can do something about it to removed the cropped photos. Thank you
Dr. Levi Lansangan

Few minutes before the surgery I was quite nervous and worried because I wasn't sure what the outcome will be like but Dr. Levi reassured me that everything will be fine and my dream nose will be a reality soon as the surgery is done. He was very nice,polite and tact and very professional. Right away I feel calm and confident that I'm in the right place and in good,expert hands. Nurses and other doctors who assist during the operation was all amazing. The post-op care was also great! That makes the whole experience wonderful! Why I chose SHIMMIAN Manila SURGICENTER is because they are offering rhinoplasty using gore-tex- a material that has great tissue compatibility that allows the growth of new tissues which will eventually form part of the nasal structure. It eliminates material rejection, contraction and complications. Sounds safe and interesting! I chose Dr. Levi Lansangan after reading his excellent profile,ratings and reviews from his satisfied, happy and grateful rhinoplasty patients. Besides, his educational background, training and expertise satisfied my search. I emailed him and in no time he replied giving all the info and details I have asked. I book an appointment for initial consultation and had my rhinoplasty a week after. I'm so grateful I've made this decision! Thank you Doc. Levi. More power to you and the rest of SHIMMIAN Manila SURGICENTER's doctors and nurses and other staff!