24 Yrs Old BBL by Dr Hamza - London, GB

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Ive always wanted a fuller butt And Dr Hamza did a...

Ive always wanted a fuller butt And Dr Hamza did a very Good job! I was in a pretty good shape before BBL but wanted a fuller butt and smaller waist.
It's been 2yrs after my BBL and I am so happy with the final results!! I haven't lost much of the fat injected in buttocks because I did exactly what Dr Hamza told me to do,to have the best and defintive results which was: not to sit down for at least a month and a half(I didn't sit for 2 months !!) sleeping on your tummy for 2 months,staying still and at home as much as possible for at least a month,not being too active,not walking long distances,I'm so happy with the results and would definitely go for it again if I had to!

BBL-Dr Hamza London

December 2016!!

New pics - feeling good -Dr Hamza genius!

Videos from august september october november 2016 #snapchat

I dont like to show naked pics sorry i can show the bikini one hope thats ok and enough for u to guess my shape!

Genuis Dr six from Toronto

DR SIX is not my plastic surgeon but I follow him on instagram and snapchat and seriously You must add this plastic surgeon too and check his work and how great he is explaining about the results that can or cannot be achieved,he is too good and honest he tells you exactly what you need to know!
Now go add realdrsix :)

Booty booty

Here are some more personal pics I would like to share with you girls :)
London Plastic Surgeon

i'm here again to give Dr Hamza 5 stars- soon it will be 3 years That I hAd my BBL done by him and it's still here,the roundness, the small waist,the tight gap,thank you !!! I highly recommend this Genius-