Dreaming of Perky Full Breasts - Quebec

I never really loved my breasts but it became much...

I never really loved my breasts but it became much worse after breastfeeding 2 children, gaining weight and then loosing 70 lbs. I used to have a full C, then DD when brestfeeding and gaining weight then I had an empty B following the weightloss. I consulted my mom's surgeon to get my breasts back. She suggested a lift with an augmentation. I was really hoping for either or so it was a big disapointment to get both the scars and a foreign implant in my body. However I decided to trust the surgeon and let go. After sizing, we agreed on 325cc silicone gel - sub-pectoral.

Following the procedure I was uncomfortable but not really in pain. Tylenols work just fine on me. The hardest is to sleep on my back the whole night - I'm used to move a lot.

My breasts are high and hard with unbelievable projection but I watched so many pictures and reviews on realself that I knew what to expect. Patience has never been my virtue so I have to constantly repeat to myself that they will not keep this ugly torpedo shape forever.

It's been one week though and I find they look exactly the same as they did the following day. I just can't wait for them to drop and fluff instead of having those two balloons up my throath. I feel my breasts are all you see when looking at me! I didn't want huge boobs - just getting back to pre-kids boobs.

Before and after pics :)

Here is what happens after 2 breastfed kids - weight gain and then 65 lbs weightloss...

Before and after pics :) (Take 2)

I haven't posted any updates yet as it seems my boobs are taking their time before improving/dropping/fluffling. I can't really see a difference between the 1st day post-op pictures and now. It doesn't even look like I had a lift as my nipples are still so low. I know I have to be patient... but I can't wait to see the result! The righ one seems to go down a little bit but the left one isn't catching up... I'm wondering if all the tape underneath the breast doesn't contribute to keeping them on the high side (the torpedo-like effect). I'll get the tape remove on my next post-op appointment on August 5th. I am not sure I am ready to see the incisions up close though....
Quebec Plastic Surgeon