47 Year, Mom of 3, 5'7 130 Lbs

I was a small B cup. Breasfeeded my 3 kids and had...

I was a small B cup. Breasfeeded my 3 kids and had nothing left there!!! Tired of wearing double push-up bras and stuffing my bikini tops!!! Wanted a very natural look. Do I accept the way I am now after breatfeeding my kids or do I want to have what I had before and probably go bigger because I have more skin left??? Happy with MY decision. I choose 325 cc, round moderate plus profile, under muscle. They look very natural for my shape. I was happy with the "look" the push-up bras was giving me, so, I wanted the same. Went many times to my surgeon to try different sizes with sweaters, blouses, t-shirt, etc.... My main goal was to have boobs looking natural and nobody noticing it since I was wearing those push-up bras for years after my last kid.(~11 years ago). The decision I took was based on this: If I go too big, I'm done. If I go a little to small, at least, I can wear a lite padded bra, but they will be much bigger and fuller than what I have right now!!! Very happy with my decision!!! I now wear 34DD, and wanted a full C before my surgery. Despite the size, I wear all the same clothes and nobody noticed it. But they are more fuller in my bra. They are not touching together but they still give me a nice cleavage. I don't have any pictures taken before my surgery, and I did not know this web site before my surgery, I think it's great!!!