Long Considered Rhinoplasty Was Worth It

I had thought and considered having an operation...

I had thought and considered having an operation on my house for a very long time. I was unhappy with the way my nose looked, felt self conscious and basically, spent more time being worried about my profile than was necessary. After meeting Mr Quaba and discussing, I took two months to finally decide n going ahead with the op. After a painless operation and some healing time I got the nose I feel I was always meant to have, and I love it. Most people don't know I've had the op, that's a sign of a sympathetic and clever surgeon, and it's most definitely a smaller, a straighter and a more flattering nose. One regret - why did I not do this before now!?
Edinburgh Plastic Surgeon

As with previous review, Mr Quaba was gentle, kind and caring and very keen not to push me into something I didn't need to do. He explained everything to me in the level of detail that made me aware of the procedure, healing time and outcome. Mr Quaba is a perfectionist and spent a lot of time getting my new nose just right for me, and for my face. Can't recommend Mr Quaba enough.