31, 2 Kids, Living Abroad. - Pyeongtaek, South Korea

I am morbidly obese but tall so I like to think I...

I am morbidly obese but tall so I like to think I don't look that big (but I do). I'm 5'9" and 320 lbs. Thought about the sleeve but I like the idea of the balloon and no surgery. Just got the balloon today. Feeling gross - nauseous, cramp (feels like I'm really hungry) and have vomited twice. Able to sleep a couple hours after a the last time I vomited, I drank about 4 oz of water with 30 mins and I think that was too much! I have been swallowing a little t of saliva and my throat is a bit sore from the procedure. I plan to update often as there is not much info on here about the balloon.
Not sure working with the clinics translator

Dr. was kind and thorough explaining everything. In contact with translator via text message which is great. This clinic puts the patient under to insert the balloon and I definitely appreciate that! We tried without and I did not like the sensation of things in my throat. Overall good experience. Went home with meds to keep ulcers at bay and some anti-nausea meds. Only taking the latter at bed time.