Lost 20 Lbs in 2 Weeks Went Down to 92 Lbs and my Once Full C's Were Saggy B's - Puyallup, WA

I had to replace what I lost, I had no choice. I...

I had to replace what I lost, I had no choice. I couldn't bear to live with these unfamiliar breasts any longer. My regret is I wish I would have just put in something that fit my 92 lb frame instead of the body I was going to have once I gained a couple of lbs back. Though it took some time to get back, I could have been happy and healthy with a small C even big B, being so small then. I'm 25 lbs heavier, and my breasts are 36-38 DDD and I'm 5'. It's rediculous. My back hurts, I can't go for walks, excersize properly, dress the way I want.

Had 34C-D Prior to Getting, Got Sick and Lost 18 Lb in Two Weeks. Had a Complete Hysterectomy.

When I wasn't able to gain my weight back as quickly as I was trying to my breasts for this disturbing 32 very small B. I saw a surgeon, dr stanly Jackson in puyallup wa. Highly recommended to him. I had waited 8 months to see if I was going to gain, and just wasn't happening. So I decided 390cc with a lift, under the muscle. I was 44 when that was done. They've been alright, a little heavier, not as supple as all natural, but I had them in my body. 10 years forward, I'm now 118lbs and heavier boobs, bigger too. 36-38D-DD. I am ready to get these out, with constant back pain, I'm hoping my ins will accept it. I will pay for the recommended lift.

I wonder if there are any organizations that help woman with the explant procedure. That would help us all out. I now live in Florida, prices have increased.

Puyallup Plastic Surgeon