Prestige Peel - Punta Gorda, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I am day 4 post having a prestige peel. I was...

I am day 4 post having a prestige peel. I was skeptical at first that this peel would be more than the flaking that I have had from glygolic peels, but, this is designed to be a medium peel, and so far, I would say they are not kidding. I had the peel Monday afternoon. I didn't find it that uncomfortable other than the expected burning. On Tuesday I looked like I had a bad tan. On Wednesday (yesterday) I looked like I had dark foundation on, but was VERY tight, in spots looked like someone had put tight saran wrap on my face, and was beginning to peel. Every time my hand went near my face it felt I was feeling some skin coming off. This morning, I look pretty bad. Very dry, tight, and peeling. From the looks of things, I am anticipating some ice looking skin after the process is through. I had originally planed to take a few days off, then, on Tuesday thought, this isn't so bad, but today, I will be explaining why I look like this. So, I would not do this peel to close to a big event if it is your first time. I took one photo this morning of the lower part of my face that I will post.
McDonnel Dermatology