A nice and satisfying hair transplant results at Dezire clinic, Pune

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Don't come near this Doctor and his consultants....

Don't come near this Doctor and his consultants.
I done hair transplant, then after 1 week saw that one area was left untreated which looked reducing. It was at the crown area exactly where I asked specifically to make sure is covered.
When coming back they checked (consultant and doctor) and agreed there is an issue to be fixed with 300-500 extra grafts.
They priced it 13,000 rs and I agreed.
After 5 min when I am already in my car I get a phone call from another "consultant " there, saying that actually the one that have me the price was not authorised or something, and asked to double the price from 13 to 25!!!!
The pricing and consultations there is so unprofessional from beginning to end, and the result is obviously not the best you can get.
Also as someone already mention here - people such as pantry boy and cleaners are entering the surgery room all the time, doors are not even closed, so you feel like you are having your surgery in the lobby or something...

Stay away of this place.

Satisfying result

8 month after process, and results are very nice. I am satisfied. The Doctor is responsible and caring about patient's opinion, and doing his best to achieve the best results.

Quite Satisfying result after 8 month of Hair Transplant surgey at Dezire clinic

Posting my before after photos of hair transplant done at dezire clinic. before i was not sure about it but after 8 months i am quite happy with the results. now planning for another surgery at dezire clinic. Thank you guys for listing me and addressing my concerns.
Team

Well equipped place with professional team