Stay Away of Dezire Clinic in Pune. Pune, IN

Don't come near this Doctor and his consultants....

Don't come near this Doctor and his consultants.
I done hair transplant, then after 1 week saw that one area was left untreated which looked reducing. It was at the crown area exactly where I asked specifically to make sure is covered.
When coming back they checked (consultant and doctor) and agreed there is an issue to be fixed with 300-500 extra grafts.
They priced it 13,000 rs and I agreed.
After 5 min when I am already in my car I get a phone call from another "consultant " there, saying that actually the one that have me the price was not authorised or something, and asked to double the price from 13 to 25!!!!
The pricing and consultations there is so unprofessional from beginning to end, and the result is obviously not the best you can get.
Also as someone already mention here - people such as pantry boy and cleaners are entering the surgery room all the time, doors are not even closed, so you feel like you are having your surgery in the lobby or something...

Stay away of this place.
Team

Doctor Prashant who is running this place is just a name, you don't see him except during consultations.,,,