Love It So Far. Puerto Rico, PR

I used to sweat all the time but the amount of...

I used to sweat all the time but the amount of sweat was not as bad as other persons, however it was enough to hold me from living a normal social life. I tried every single deodorant/antiperspirant but they wouldn't help much. I went to Novaderm in Bayamon, PR and the physician assistant (Amalia Andino) went over all of the steps during the procedure, she was very caring and making sure I was doing good the whole time and I'm a nervous person but she made me feel safe. There was no pain at all, the most uncomfortable part was when she was injecting the numbing medication (lidocaine) . The procedure lasted about 1 1/2 hour, I left and after a few hours I was very bruised but kept applying the gel packs they gave me all day long. The day after the bruising was better and it has been getting better. So far I haven't sweat, I was running late to work and had to run a little on the parking lot and I wasn't any wet. I had the procedure done at the highest level (5). I haven't had any pain but I still feel my right triceps a little numb but nothing that would really worry me. I'll try to keep updating my review.

Almost 1 month after the treatment

So far I love the results, I haven't been using deodorant and I really don't need it. I went to a formal event and I had to wear an elegant outfit, I was dry (and I even danced). Worth every penny!

Almost 3 months, about to get the second treatment.

The next Saturday 9th will be 3 months since I had the first treatment done, I love it. I sweat very little sometimes but still the best money I've spent. I will be getting the 2nd one and really hope that it is the last one. I have faith that I won't need any other treatment. No side effects and there is no bruising. I'll keep you updated as I can but if I don't post anything feel free to comment my posts or send me a private message.
Amalia Andino

Very professional and caring, I would recommend this clinic to everyone dealing with hyperhidrosis.