58 Year Old Mom of 3 and Grandmother of 2

I am a 58 year old mom of 3 children and have been...

I am a 58 year old mom of 3 children and have been through menopause. I am 5'2 and a half and weighed 150 lbs. My bra size was a 38DD. I was always very self conscious of my breast size and never felt they were proportioned to my body size. I was always wearing cloths to camouflage my breasts and always felt uncomfortable and awkward. I never felt good about my appearance and stared to develop a low confidence level. I had tried losing weight to reduce my breast size with no success and contemplated a breast reduction but was afraid of the surgery. A good friend of mine that had it done and encouraged me to go for a consultation. My insurance plan would not cover the surgery and my son was getting married so I made the decision to have the reduction done before the wedding. My only regret is that I should have done it sooner. The breast reduction gave me the incentive to lose 15 lbs and I am feeling very good about myself and my body! It was worth every Penny!
Providence Plastic Surgeon

My overall interactions with Dr. Plamondon were extremely positive. Right from the beginning I felt comfortable with her and felt I could trust her. She is extremely professional and an excellent plastic surgeon. She answered all of my questions and eased my fears. I am extremely satisfied with the end result and the care that she showed me during the recovery period. Her staff and office were welcoming and courteous and very professional. I am very satisfied with the overall experience and I would highly recommend Dr. Plamondon.