36 Year Old with Saggy Breasts Since 12 - Providence, RI

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Ever since puberty my breasts developed in a saggy...

Ever since puberty my breasts developed in a saggy manner. I've always dreamed of getting a breast lift. I was always afraid to become intimate with anyone and still to this day, I have sex with my husband with a bra on. I hate the feeling of having droopy breasts. My search for a surgeon began last June. I settled very quick on Dr. Plamondon.
Original surgery was scheduled in August 2016 but I was overweight at 198lbs and decided it was best to lose the weight before the surgery. I gave myself until May 2017. I'm now down to 155lbs. Feeling good about my accomplishment. Lost a few cup sizes, went from 38DDD to 34D, so no need for a reduction. I'm looking forward to having perky breast and gaining confidence for the first time. I'm nervous but looking forward to the process. All you wonderful people on real self have really inspired me. It helps knowing that we all go through the same emotions. Looking forward to checking in a week from today!

Surgery day!!

Everything went well today. Got through the actual surgery within 2 hrs and went home after 4hrs. Taking ibuprofen so in minimal pain. The worst pain is the gas. The doctor and the entire team were wonderful. Will keep everyone posted.

Anxiously Awaiting Post Op Apt

So it's now day 5 after surgery. I have my post Op appointment in two days. Feeling ok in terms of pain and I'm completely off all pain medication. Still taking antibiotics - 4 per day for seven days. These are doing a number on me but it's for the best. I've read too many horror stories about infections. Following instructions and not taking a shower (bottom half only). Feeling kinda gross so can't wait to get the bandages off.

My main concern at this point is swelling. Breast seen extra swollen when I wake up on the morning and lasts all day. They seem to be getting bigger not smaller ??. I didn't get the dreaded drains and the doctor told hubby that I lost a lot of blood during surgery. Just hoping that too much is not gathered there. Doctor told me to take it easy, sit up as much as possible. Anyone else experiencing progressive swelling?

Pics before weight loss

Was just going through real self Q&A and found this pic pre my 40lb weigh lost. Wow looks like I didn't need a reduction after all. Ladies if you are really contemplating this surgery I would highly recommend losing those extra pounds for better results. Will post after pics once all the bruising and tapes are gone.

8 days post Op

At the swollen Frankenstein stage but they are growing on me. Looking at the before pictures, Dr Plamondon has worked a miracle.
Providence Plastic Surgeon