Breast Augmentation, Tummy Tuck and Reverse Tummy Tuck - Providence, RI

Recently, I had chosen to undergo a Conventional...

Recently, I had chosen to undergo a Conventional & Reverse Tummy Tuck and Breast Augmentation, after experiencing a dramatic weight loss of 140lbs. With careful & trusted counsel from the most wonderful PS- Dr. Richard Zienowicz, I could not be more thrilled with the results of the 385CC High Profile Implants and my sculpted, flat stomach.

My body was a bit challenging as I had previous, thick, keloid scarring from a previous breast reduction and over 1 ft of Loose skin below my belly button and loose skin on the upper stomach.

Dr. Z was able to not only able to perfectly flatten and sculpt my stomach but also correct the unattractive scarring and nipple size while putting in the implants.

For 36 years I had struggled with my body and for the 1st time ever, I actually enjoy being naked! I could not be more pleased with the results. Each and every day as I heal, I gain more confidence and love Flaunting my shapely figure Dr. Z was able to give me.

I am forever grateful for Dr. Z, his wonderful staff and his expertise.
Providence Plastic Surgeon

When first considering elective surgery, I carefully researched many local plastic surgeons as well as setting up multiple consultations before selecting Dr. Zienowicz. I made the best decision of my life. During the 1st five minutes of my visit, I knew I had chosen correctly. Where do I begin? From walking into his Providence office, you feel welcomed and at ease. You immediately develop a trusting rapport with the patient coordinator, the office manager, the PA and all nurses. They become your support system and treat you like family. Dr. Zienowicz, his PA Jessica and nurses Tally & Denise are the most caring, gentile, reassuring medical team you want to be surrounded by. From the first consultation, Dr. Z gave was both honest and sensitive when discussing my goals and results. He was reassuring and put me at ease immediately. He was able to clearly describe and help me envision the end results. Once the decision was made, he re-arranged his schedule to accommodate my timing needs which was remarkably quick. And I must say that the two weeks leading up to the procedure, I had spoken to Dr. Z numerous times with questions and concerns. As always, Dr. Z spent more time than I ever expected reassuring me and making me feel comfortable which I appreciate more than I can express. Dr. Z is the absolute best in his class----You need to trust everything he says because he is always right. Let's talk results. The surgery went amazingly well and the recovery has been easy and complication-free. Dr. Z was able to give me the perfect figure that I have always dreamed of having for the better part of adult life. My body was a bit challenging as I had previous, thick, keloid scarring from a previous breast reduction, uneven nipples, dramatic sagging and over 1 foot of Loose skin below my belly button and loose skin on the upper stomach from losing over 140 lbs. My lower and upper tummy is perfectly flat, sculpted and beautiful shaped. The Scarring from the tummy tuck procedures (Upper and lower) are minimal and are healing flawlessly. The implant size chosen was a 385CC, High Profile Implant which are proportionate to my body size (petite). Every week, the appearance of my breast keeps improving. I absolutely love them! And more importantly, He miraculously corrected the unattractive previous, wide scarring I had under my breasts from a previous surgery many years back (Different PS) and even out my nipple size so that they are finally symmetrical. For 36 years I had struggled with my body and for the 1st time ever, I actually enjoy being naked! I could not be more pleased with the results. When seeing my new shape for the first time, I was brought to tears. Each and every day, I gain more confidence and love Flaunting my shapely figure Dr. Z was able to give me. The after-care I have received from Dr. Z and staff has far exceeded any expectations. I have had many past procedures and never once had the cell phone of my doctor to call or talk to on the weekends if I had any questions or concerns. This is how above and beyond, Dr. Z goes to help and really care for his patients. Each visit to the office, we evaluate the progress and I leave with a large smile on my face grateful for what this man has given to me through his meticulous talent and expertise. If you are pondering these life-altering decisions to change your body, face or anything that you are unhappy with. DO IT. The confidence you will gain can not be expressed in words. And the only Doctor you need to meet with is Dr. Zienowicz. And Trust every word he tells you. Your results will exceed all of your expectations. Dr. Z & Ladies---Thank you for giving me a beautiful body and my newly found confidence. Ashley C. - Rhode Island