I'm 38 Yrs Old on my Way to get Gastric Sleeve surgery for a Long Lasting Beginning - Providence, RI

So i've been in this web site for a couple of...

So i've been in this web site for a couple of months after 1 yr of research and hearing testimonials about Gastric bypass this is the only website i found helpful in making my decision. My teenage life was healthy and my weight was in control. But as i hit 30 yrs old a tragedy happened in my life were i became serverly depressed and eating was my only comfort. I then started gaining weight and became a couch potato gaining and eating was my life, until i got diabetes type 2, thiroid, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, anxiety, and sleep apnea, drinking 8 different pills a day. Sleeping with an oxygen machine, and feeling so huge and ashamed of my body and cloth sizes i decided to look myself in the mirror and find my true self somewhere in their. And most important fight myself out of all that extra cushion on me that made me feel so lost. Thanks to this website i found all your testimonials very important and helpful, it motivated me in someway. All summer i spent going to all the doctors appointments needed and requested to get this surgery. I'm finally done, my operation is scheduled for 10-27-2015. I'm still not decided if i want gastric bypass or gastric sleeve i do weight now 248 lbs and my height is 5'3. My goal is 130 lbs at least. I will post pictures as soon as the surgery is done before and after pictures. I would like to help people that are out their looking for real testimonials to make a decision just like all these beautiful and courageous ladies and men have post their testimonials and help me reach my decision and inner courage. I was blessed to hear all your stories, however i 'am a little concerned about the skin hanging. But i guess exercise and commitment will take care of that concern. Thank you all for helping me in this decision you are ALL part of my new beginning and my new blessed life.

cost

Insurance coverage

Making the right decision

To all members who have had Gastric bypass or Sleeve bypass, i would like you if you can to share your experience of any of the 2 surgeries im trying to find out what is the difference from either surgery, are their more risk from one or the other.? Or is loosing the weight differently from one or the other.?

chose sleeve..!

decided to go with sleeve the surgery date keeps getting closer and i keep getting more anxious and scared...!

Me now at 248 lbs

a day before the big day

my right side

at the hospital

oh im in so much PAIN

1 month and 3 days of post op

248-231

commitment

Working hard and i believing is worth it.

getting their slowly

working hard

at 224

feeling great..!

face update looking slimed chin fatty almost GONE..!

another update picture

218

lost 2 pounds

loosing it little by little

working it at the Gym.!