Review Concerning Dr. Siddharth Bass - Miami, FL

If you read any good reviews about Dr. Siddharth...

If you read any good reviews about Dr. Siddharth Bass, you can be almost sure it must have been written by himself or his staff at Professional Cosmetic Surgery. I failed to pay attention to the negative reviews I had read about him and decided to get my tummy tuck and liposuction procedure with him which was performed on May 6, 2014. Before I decided to go with him, his office manager, Maria, called me several times in order to convince me. Right then and there I should have known something was not right. She seemed to offer and promise the world on behalf of this so called wonderful Dr. Bass. She assured me that if something did not come out right with my tummy tuck, he would correct it with no problem. Well, my tummy tuck did not come out bad, it came out horrible. First of all, I almost died from the pains I was suffering from. From the very first day, I could tell something was not right. I kept going back to his office practically begging to be seen. My stomach, from the very first day, looked lop sided and bigger on the right side. The 2 or 3 times I went in and begged to see him he kept touching and jiggling my stomach, which is not supposed to be jiggling, and would say he did not know whether it was fat or whether I was retaining fluid. The 2 or 3 times he saw me because I was begging to see him which was the doctor and not a customer service rep from his office, he would very rudely and obnoxiously walk in, touch my stomach and say it was okay, and he would say he would see me the following week. He never said hello or had any helpful suggestions or seemed to care. I truly never got to see him and have a conversation about my concerns. Needless to say, the manager, Maria, which was so courteous and promising at my initial consultation, all of course in order to get my money, was no where to be found. Not surprisingly, his staff even declined to provide me with the massages you are supposed to receive after a tummy tuck. A girl by the name of Susie seemed to be helpful and caring, but in the end, was just as caniving as they all are at that office. I always expressed my concerns and asked for assistance. Finally, at one of our last meetings, he agreed that he needed to and would revise my incision in order to tighten it to make it more firm, and also that he would fix a huge dog ear on my right side. Since I was going to have to go under the knife again, I went to see another plastic surgeon for a second opinion. I advised his office about this. Well, when I went to meet with Dr. Bass once again, he was even more rude than ever. He flat out, with a big smile on his face, told me that he had decided not to operate on me anymore because I had violated the doctor and client trust we had. I could not believe what he was telling me. I asked him was he firm with his decision and with his evil smile said he would think about it and for me to come see him in a month, which was last week. I did go last week, literally begging to receive what I had paid for, and he involved everyone in his office. I could not belive how unprofessional of a doctor he was. Ever since, up until today that I decided I had to urgently advise the public of his and his staff's practices. I have gone to his office begging and crying on several occasions for them to please correct what he had been done incorrectly and what I had paid $3950 for. Today was my last phone call to Maria, the so called caring and wonderful office manager. All she told me was that Dr. Bass would not be performing any corrections because I would never be satisfied. When I went for a second opinion and from what I have heard from many others who have received a tummy tuck procedure, I went through way more pain than I should have. It is now 3 months post surgery and I am still in pain. My tummy tuck and liposuction was a dream that I have had for many years and was finally able to fulfill. I am going through so much depression and constantly crying because now I am going to have to wait until I can save a couple of thousands of dollars so that another doctor can fix the deformity this Dr. Bass caused to my body. I am warning the public to carefully read and listen to the negative reviews. Do not risk your life and body to this doctor. Just do your research as there are many other qualified and board certified doctors out there. Important to mention that I asked and begged for a refund of the money I paid them so that I can go get the procedure corrected by another doctor and they are in total denial. After your procedure, you are nothing but a stranger to them that they care to never hear from again.

had the mess dr. Bass left me with redone by another plastic surgeon

I had tummy tuck, lipo and dog ear removal done on Feb. 6th, 2015. New doctor did an awesome job because he knew what he was. I am extremely happy though recovering. Needless to say he was horrified at the work Dr. Bass had performed and why he left me with so much scarring. Please anyone who reads this.....stay away from Siddharth Bass and his coworkers from Professional Plastic Surgery. I had to pay $6000 for my surgery because Dr. Bass did not return my money.
Dr. Siddharth Bass