Professional, kind, and skilled

14 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Professional, kind, and skilled

What can I say except for that Dr. E is fantastic! From the beginning to the end, the whole experience was great. I was looking to get a breast augmentation because i am into fitness and had nothing left up top from all the exercise. I have also previously had a breast reduction. I wanted boobs, just not huge boobs and not flat boobs ( from fitness). Just something proportionate. Prior to meeting with Dr. E., I had two other consultations with two different doctors and didn't care for their bedside manner. Dr. E was professional, kind, and listened to my needs and concerns. He answered all my questions and put me at ease. We decided to go with 325 cc mentor moderate plus implants. I wanted something slightly more natural looking and he assured me this was it. He was going to go into my old scars from the reduction and insert the implants there so as not to create new scars, which I appreciated. The surgery was done in Huntington Beach and everyone was so nice, patient and professional the entire time. The surgery went well. The post op experience was great also. I am at my six week mark and everything still looks amazing ! Sam, his office manager, was also so sweet and went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and answer all my questions at all hours of the day. She is truly an amazing person! These people care about their patients but also do a fantastic job and I couldn't be happier. Thank you so much!