24 Year Old with 1 Kid Brest Lift with Implants - Long Island, NY

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

First I want to say I'm feeling much better it's...

First I want to say I'm feeling much better it's only been 4 days after my surgery. My doctor is an amazing person and surgeon he knows what's best. He's one of the top doctors on Long Island. I did my research on him when it comes to Brest he knows what he's doing he did a better job then how I wanted them.

Before pic

This was before the surgery you see they was saggy I need a lift bad my size bra was a 34DD

This is what 420 cc with a Lil filling look like

I'm so in love they are swollen they will go down my doctor said so they won't look as big as they do now but I like them like this.

It was worth it I swear it was

I just love my boobs

Loving my boobs

They are still healing but they look great

Pricey boob jobs

Lol

30 more days

So I booked my recovery stay with curvy angels for $715 for the 5 day special and it includes everything from transportation back and forth from airport and doctor appointments and rx pick ups 3 meals a day snacks 3 massages my garment my foams all supplies laundry I think that was the perfect thing to do and very good house Vanessa is so sweet. I'm just so ready to get it over with.
Long Island Plastic Surgeon