36 Had Droopy Eyelids, Upper Blepharoplasty Performed - Scarsdale, NY

So knowing I was doomed from family heritage it...

So knowing I was doomed from family heritage it finally hit me. I have no eyelid and my eyes looked old. Seen Dr. Kotlus about my eyes talk about amazing! He sits down with you to really discuss things. He explains what to expect from start and during my surgery I felt nothing. I wasn't sedated which did at first make me nervous but I didn't feel a thing. If possible I would've cried I was so happy when I seen my eyes. I had lids now all I can think of is how will I do makeup now. Haha! He removed my stitches today and road to beautiful eyes to continue. I placed photos that I did in phone to track my own progress you can view. Love my eyes Dr. Kotlus because of you!!

3months later cant even see my scar

All I can say is I'm super happy I get compliments all the time!! Scar isn't visible no pink line blends in now.
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Very personable, discussed realistic expectations and he made sure he kept my appearance natural. Very important! I like and admire that he's conservative about what he does to you. Wouldn't recommend anyone else!