"49 Years Old - Chin Lift " - Princeton, NJ

I am very happy with the Precision TX procedure I...

I am very happy with the Precision TX procedure I had done on my double chin. I had three microscopic incisions where a thin laser was inserted to contour my jaw line/chin those incisions are all healed and there is no visible scaring. This was minimally invasive and took about one hour. After the procedure I have to wear a compression garment for 24 hours for two-three days and then only at night for first week or two to help reduce swelling. The procedure does take at least two weeks for the swelling around the chin area to go away.
The results are immediate and you see a difference more and more each day. It's been just over two months and there is small incision area that is hard under my chin that needs to be massaged each day to smooth out. Dr. Hamaway said there will be continual improvement 3-6-12 months post -op. I highly recommend him because he is very informative by explaining the procedure before and after. I value his suggestions because he knows the best procedure for ultimate results.
Princeton Plastic Surgeon