58 and Going for It. Princeton, NJ

I want to know why insurance does not cover this...

I want to know why insurance does not cover this procedure. Like others, I have tried EVERY other treatment for my 58 old vagina. It has been out of order for several years. If this was a man problem...what can we do girls? How do we get coverage for this procedure?
I had my first treatment today, and am experiencing bleeding, which is normal. I sure hope it works!

A little research on insurance coverage

The Mona Lisa Touch is considered a cosmetic procedure, and thus not covered by insurances. HOWEVER, if a man has ED you KNOW procedures are paid for. And paid for with our tax dollars!
According to ASK.com when searching "does insurance cover penile implants:
yes the va covers penile implants, I live in boise idaho ,and i was sent to va san francisco, for my inplant, and god it works great..... thank you va boise

Recently, it has been reported that surgeons insert approximately 20,000 penile implants into American men yearly.

medicare part B covers penile implants

Will Insurance Cover the Cost of the Penis Prosthesis Implant?
Insurance coverage for these operations is often good, as long as a medical cause of ED is established. Medicare covers the surgery, but Medicaid does not.

We have to do something about this injustice!! It is just wrong. Comments???
Dr. Nina Bhatia

WONDERFUL, thorough, and very down to earth. I highly recommend Dr. Bhatia.