Amazing Results. Amazing Staff. Amazing Doctor.

I contacted Dr. Hamawy's for a consultation for...

I contacted Dr. Hamawy's for a consultation for juverderm injections for my upper lip. My first interaction was with Rebecca Sehgal, Patient Care Coodinator, who answered every question I had and eased any anxiety I felt prior to my appointment. She is very personable and you can tell she loves seeing everyone leave the office happy. On the day of my consultation, I was just as excited to meet her in person as I was for the actual procedure! If it were not for Rebecca, my own anxieties may have prevented me from making an actual appointment.

When entering the office, you are greeted by Camille Landolfi who is also one of the sweetest people you will meet. She is always happy, greets you with a huge smile and makes you feel welcome and comfortable from the moment you step though the front door.

From the moment Dr. Hamawy walked into the room, he was kind, patient and took the time to listen. I never once felt rushed and always felt like I had his undivided attention. He takes his work extremely seriously and never suggests other procedures he thinks you should get done. When I explained my concern about having 'duck lips' he told me he would not give me those even if I requested them. That made me extremely happy, as I wanted this procedure simply to boost my own self esteem, not to look like I had anything done.

The procedure itself is painless. You are numbed and do not feel a thing. Your lips will be swollen (and possibly bruised) for a few days after, but icing them and sleeping with your head propped up helps. A day or two of swelling is worth the end result. Trust me!

It has been a few months now and I love my lips more each day. I barely had an upper lip before I saw Dr. Hamawy and now I have perfectly proportioned, natural looking lips.
Princeton Plastic Surgeon