Breast Augmentation - 3 Weeks - Princeton, NJ

I am currently three weeks post-op from my breast...

I am currently three weeks post-op from my breast augmentation and I couldn't be more thrilled! The results are better than I could have imagined and my recovery is progressing well thus far. The size and shape of my breasts are already so much more incredible than I thought they ever would be.

At 24 years old, I had hoped that my breasts would have been larger than they were pre-op (34A). I was disappointed in my physical appearance because of my breast size and was insecure as a result.

I did months of research to find a plastic surgeon I was comfortable with, and went for several consultations before eventually finding Dr. Hamawy at Princeton Plastic Surgeons. Dr. Hamawy and his staff were incredibly friendly and reassuring throughout the process and made me that much more confident in my decision. From start to finish, the process went smoothly. We went over the procedure, recovery, results and pricing in detail, so there were no surprises.

I would, without a doubt, recommend Dr. Hamawy for Breast Augmentation. He is a talented and experienced surgeon who takes pride in his work and treats his patients with the utmost respect and kindness.
Princeton Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hamawy is a phenomenal surgeon, who made me feel comfortable and secure in my decision. The results of my procedure are fantastic because of Dr. Hamawy's extensive experience and attention to detail. He was friendly and patient, and addressed every question and concern I had. Absolutely a 10 out of 10.