27 with Botched Nose and Breasts - London, GB

Hi I'm a 27 year old from England And I have had...

Hi I'm a 27 year old from England
And I have had 2 previous surgeries in London with Harley medical group . Ok so I'm gonna cut the long story short as it will be pages and pages so I went to the Harley medical group in 2009 to have a rhinoplasty and a breast augmentation. I was asked what I wanted out of this spoke to the surgeon and he was like yes I can get you the results you want. Right so I then booked an operation that I had in August 2009. I was so excited to see my results but little did I know I was gonna be devastated at the result. I went back to Harley medical group they offered me no help at all my surgeon had left the company he made a total mess of me, I was left hanging with them, £8000 in the bin ruined my face and body. So I had to live with a collapsed nose and mono breasts for 7 years I had no confidence left in me. After 7 years of saving up And researching for a specialised surgeon in the Uk. Which I then found Mr Rajan Uppal. I booked a consultation to see mr Uppal in London, I was so scared but after meeting mr Uppal he reassured me he would make things better and to trust him. Mr Uppal had a lot of complexes to fix as the last surgeon just messed my nose up completely and breasts. He also showed me pictures of similar procedures like mine that he had to rectify which then reassured me even more he was the right surgeon for me. Mr Uppal has guaranteed he will always be there to rectify if anything changes or needs doing in the future. Reassuring his patients that he's always there to help. On the 1/4/16 I had an operation and it's only been about 4 months and I can honestly say I have never been so happy in my life. The after care is brilliant the secretaries hospital staff are very caring and supportive always making sure you are happy. Mr Uppal has called me several times asking me how I'm doing making sure I'm heeling well and if I need anything I can contact his sectaries anytime or even email , which I have done and received quick responses . I now have natural looking breasts and nose with no scars on my nose . I can't thank mr Uppal enough for fixing my nose and breasts I can finally feel more confident about my self I have been on holiday without having to hide or feel embarrassed about my breasts. I have also recommended family and they also have their operations booked this year. I would recommend mr Uppal any day if you want a good result and a trustworthy surgeon he is the right one for you :)
London Plastic Surgeon

Mr Uppal was spot on listened to everything I had to say and made sure I got the outcome I was expecting.