24YO AACUP to D Cup - Sydney, AU

I decided to consider BA when I was in High School...

I decided to consider BA when I was in High School after I figured puberty was not going to cut it. I researched just after high school graduation (2008) - considered it was too dear at the time (min. $10,000AUD). I also considered going over Thailand to complete it - did the research. Ut came to the conclusion it would be much safer doing in Australia due to the quality of standards. Many of my friends had actually gone to Cosmetic Institute at Parramatta to get it done for $6000 - again, considered it, but their intentional size they wanted was not reflected in the result (They wanted a "D" size cup, most walked out with E. They didn't complain but still it made me question the surgeons experience and professionalism). A friend recommended The Breast Clinic after she had seen the ad pop up on her Facebook page $8000 (AUD) - that's when I did my research in all the surgeons.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

I requested Dr. Kevin Ho due to the fact that I read all the reviews and was exceptionally pleased with all his clients comments and feedback. I also went onto the Australian Society of Plastic Surgeon and was astonished with his experiences and qualifications as well. On my first consultation I was extremely nervous but all I have to say is WOW! His staff are extremely professional and courteous. They made me feel welcomed as soon as I walked into the office. When I met Dr. Kevin Ho he was exceedingly professional and humble - he went through EVERYTHING with me: pros/cons, procedure, measurements, aftercare, precautions... EVERYTHING. I actually came prepared with questions that I couldn't find accurate answers to on the internet but, he had actually answered everything. Dr Ho did inform me that he would be on holidays the day after my operation date - but he and his staff ensured me that I would be taken care of and that I could contact them anytime 24/7. From my first consultation in July up until my operation date in December there had been no insecurities that ran through my mind undergoing the operation with them. I honestly have nothing negative to say about the results or the procedure. A month before the surgey I had changed my mind about my size from 270cc to 330cc, Dr Ho booked a consultation with me to discuss the bra size it would be etc and made sure it was what I 100% wanted. On the operation day, I had my own room and he came in after to make sure I wasn't having any side effects. Post-op wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I didn't bruise or anything, I was on panadeine forte for about a few days then got off it. 6 weeks later I was hitting the gym - just doing bodyweight things, and three months after I was already doing heavy lifting and kickboxing. After our "last" consultation I had the "all clear" message. It's now been two years and I have had no complications and I do heavy contact sport as well. I am a C/D cup, just what I wanted. Hats off to you and your team Dr.Ho!